Over 37 million Americans are suffering from sinus infections every year. It is one of the most unwelcomed feelings. It is in fact inflammation of the membrane in the sinus cavities. Flu, colds, allergies and bacteria are the main reasons for appearing sinusitis.
There are plenty of natural and efficient remedies for sinus infection you dont have to use those conventional drugs.
The Top 4 DIY Home Remedies for Sinus Infection
- Apple Cider Vinegar-ACV is proven as very helpful for many different health conditions, and many people are using it including for the sinus infection. It is perfect for sinus infection treatment. All you need to do is to mix 8oz of warm water with 2 tablespoons of ACV and 1 tablespoon of honey. You will notice that infection will be removed in just several days. You can also take 1 tablespoon of ACV 3 times at day. You can rarefy it to ingest it through the day or made to ingest it quickly. You can also make a steam therapy by mixing 12 cup of ACV with 12 cup of water, heat it on the stove and breathe in the steam with your mouth, but closed eyes. Make sure you are using organic apple cider vinegar.
- Turmeric Because of the curcumin, turmeric has very powerful health characteristics. Treating sinus infection is one of the health characteristics of the turmeric. The curcumin clears the airways and heals the sinus cavity. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it the perfect fighter against the cause of thesinus infection, and that is the nasal inflammation.
- Nasal Saline Rinse You should also keep in mind that this remedy is very trustful when it comes to sinus infection treatment. Make a composite with 14 tablespoon of sea salt or pickling salt with a little bit of baking soda and a full cup of food-grading hydrogen peroxide in one cup of warm water. You can also use a warm water and sea or pickling salt. If you are not experienced in nasal rinsing or saline rinse, ask someone who has done it before. This is not very comfortable option, but is proven as one of the most efficient home remedy for sinus infection.
- Oregano oil If you have some oregano oil at home you can use it as a remedy for the sinus infection. Oregano oil is considered as a very efficient remedy for sinus infections. You can ingest it or steam it and inhale it, but remember-close your eyes! Plus, the oregano oil has many other health benefits. You will have better digestion, have more resistance to infections and your biological function will be improved-particularly the colon and the liver.
You can also try to implement some of this tips to uphold some of the remedies above:
- Upraise your head while sleeping.
- Place some warm wager on your face few times at day for several minutes.
- You will bolster your immune system with vitamin C. Consume at least 1000 mg of vitamin C daily.
- Consuming got liquids will moisturize the mucus lining and will help to remove mucus from the sinuses quicker.
- You should clean your house, particularly the bedroom. HEPA air purifier are very helpful too.
How to Clear Your Sinuses with Your Tongue and Your Thumb in 20 Seconds
Place your tongue against the roof of your mouth and make a pressure between your eyebrows with your thumb. Your sinuses will begin to wring after 20 seconds of pressure.
Lisa DeStefano, D.O., an assistant professor at the Michigan State University college of osteopathic medicine, claims that this happens thanks to the vomer bone located on the nasal passages to the mouth. Under the pressure this bones goes back and forward, which relaxes the blockage. In 20 seconds your sinuses are starting to wring.
Share your experiences with everyone. Maybe you will help someone in need.